BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mbuchecker
Quartz | Level 8

I was just about to post that everything is back now since I saw it appear, but seems like it's gone again.

Michelle
MMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
Obsidian | Level 7

All,

Though I have April 17th on my calendar for the web/PC version of My Schedule, April 17th DOES NOT SHOW UP on my iPone app.

Hey, is there an app for that?  April 17th, that is:-)

Best of luck in all your SAS endeavors!

----MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
(aka Michael A. Raithel)
Amazon Author's Page: http://www.amazon.com/Michael-A.-Raithel/e/B001K8GG90/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7
I've been traveling. I tried opening my iphone app last night. The icons were back. Too tired to do much else. I just (1 minute ago) opened the app today and all of the icons are gone again. The keywords under the icons are missing as well so I am not able to try out any functionality.
I've read that the Networking widget is working now. I'd love to try it. My hands are tied.

@quentinmcmullen - I can't try messenging you yet. See above 🙂

Lori

PS - I'm on Pacific Coast time this week.

ptimusk
Obsidian | Level 7

is there a way to clear the  message number indictator when it gets down to 1 message. I read all messages and should have zero unread messages but the little message counter will only go down to 1 and not turn off. I hope I am clear this is  asmall red ciricle with the number 1 in it that appears on the app icon when you are on an app page on your phone.

mbuchecker
Quartz | Level 8

Ok, I'm stymied. I only see a couple of sessions when I go into Sessions. When I'm in the My Agenda view I see nothing for Monday, my manual entry of prep for presentation on Tuesday, and the Keynote and Tech Connection for Wed.   In the main Sessions view I can't get to any other day besides Wednesday and it only shows the Keynote and Tech Connection. There is a calendar icon in the upper right corner that says 20. When I touch it, it takes me to My Agenda with just those couple of items mentioned.

If I go to My Schedule on the website I see everything I have marked. I have tried deleting the App and reinstalling it to no avail. Using iPhone.

Any ideas?

Michelle
katiestrange
SAS Employee
Thanks for the details @mbuchecker! I just wanted to let you know I have reached out to the vendor to see what the issue is and hope I be in touch early tomorrow, eastern time.

In the meantime, if other issues appear please don't hesitate to add more details.
katiestrange
SAS Employee
@mbuchecker, please email me you username and password to Katie.strange@sas.com. You can change it to be generic if you'd like and then reset it after the vendor looks in to it. They are working to resolve your issue and need this to see what is going on.

Thank you!
Katie
mbuchecker
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks @katiestrange. I went online and changed some of the sessions from interests to selected. When I went back to the app everything showed up. So maybe I just needed to make a change to nudge it a little. So all good now! Thanks!

Michelle
katiestrange
SAS Employee
Awesome @mbuchecker! Thanks for letting me know!
LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7

I reported a problem about my Networking widget not working properly.  Then my widget icons disappeared followed by the widget labels disappearing as well so I couldn’t go into anything.  I haven’t heard any updates on this beyond that they’re looking into it.  I stayed off the app for over a week.  I tried opening my app today and it tried to load, though I could see no widgets before the whole thing.  I tried to open it again and it shut down right away. While it appeared to shut down, I really just moved to the background behind home screen on my phone.  If I tried to make it active, it moved to the background again.  I can't do anything with the app. 

I’m using the iphone app on my iphone 5s. 

Should I be contacting the SAS help desk for this instead? Or is there a proper help desk for this app?

Please advise.

Thank you,

Lori

jwaller
Obsidian | Level 7
@LoriGoldman - have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? This was happening to me as well and I had to uninstall and reinstall.

Jenn
LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7

@jwaller - Thanks for the suggestion.  I did as you suggested and the app seems to be working now.  This is the third time that I've had to uninstall / reinstall.  Keep your fingers crossed that 3 times a charm!

jklaverstijn
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I use the app on Android phone on a regular basis. Recently I also started using the app on my brandspanking new tablet (Google Pixel C). So only now I realized that the app does not rotate on the landscape oriented tablet. So it seems a headturner, but not in a good way. Is this the same on  Apple devices? May be hard to fix but I have my hopes for next year.

Regards,

Jan

LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7
@jklaverstijn - glad you posted. I've only been using it on my iphone. I'll check my iPad tonight and let you know tomorrow.

Lori
jwaller
Obsidian | Level 7
@Jklaverstjin - no rotation on the iPhone or iPad. Something for to think about for 2017, though.