BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Ebele
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I'm connecting from EG 5.1 to a SAS 9.3 z/Os workspace server. In the workspace server log the macro %enterpriseguide is included and submitted.

In EG 4.1, this code was included in the egauto.sas.

But where can I find the source code of %enterpriseguide in 5.1?

Kind regards,

Ebele

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

If you select File->Export->Export All Code in Process Flow, you'll see a code preview that contains all of the macros that SAS Enterprise Guide defines.

If you need to provide your own modifications to one of these macros, you can insert your own macro definition in Tools->Options->SAS Programs: Submit SAS code when server is connected.

submit.png

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Ebele
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Chris,

Thanks. The export All Code provides me the wrapper code. In this wrapper code, I can find the %enterpriseguide. Thanks for that.

But when you add additional SAS code, for instance when a server is connected, this code is submitted after the wrapper code is submitted.

I'm looking for a way to edit the %enterpriseguide macro in the wrapper code (for every user in the company). There is filename allocation statement (egtmpdir) which I want to change.

Kind regards,

Ebele

Ebele
Obsidian | Level 7

Contacted support about this: in EG 5.1 you can still add a Enterpriseguide.sas to the install directory of EG 5.1.

In this file you can make modifications to the wrapper code. It overrides the default wrappercode.

Kind Regards,
Ebele

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation