BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Jens89
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

When opening any of my projects in Miner, I keep on getting the following error:

SASMiner - Cannot connect to "SASMiner - Logical Workspace Server" Make sure the workspace server is running and accessible.

I have added a screenshot. 

Eminer Error.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Hi @Jens89 

This error means E-Miner client isn't able to launch a workspace session. You will have to check with your site administrator if any SAS Services are down, specifically the object spawner.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Hi @Jens89 

This error means E-Miner client isn't able to launch a workspace session. You will have to check with your site administrator if any SAS Services are down, specifically the object spawner.

Tom007
Fluorite | Level 6
What was the solution for this issue?
Object spawner service stop&start didn't help.
Tom007
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi Jens89

I hope you are doing good.
How did the issue got fixed, what was the step followed.
I did restart Object Spawner alone, but didn't help.
Stopped and started service on compute server, that also did not work!

Please let me how did you fixed the issue.
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13
Are you able to connect to workspace using any other client like EG or SAS Studio?
Tom007
Fluorite | Level 6
Thank you for response Anand_V
I'm able to connect via SAS EG and expand SASApp, able to execute sas program without any issues.
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13
That's interesting. Could you replicate this issue and capture the object spawner logs? If you don't see anything unusual, try it again after enabling the debug logs.
Tom007
Fluorite | Level 6
Restart of entire SAS application services helped issue to fix.
Also, Mid-tier restart would be helpful.
Thank you Anand_V much appreciated for your assistance.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation