BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Saad360
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi everyone,

While working on the CI360 Bootcamp (Exercice 6) for delivery and post-sales, I keep facing an error when attempting to publish a simple Business Process.

businessProcess.png

attributes.png

businessProcessAttemps.png

My guess is that this may be related to the step limit setting that has been removed in the latest releases of SAS CI360.

I made sure to follow the exercice solution meticulously and I tried it 4 times in 2 different tenants, but with no luck.

Any input on how to fix this would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OlafKratzsch
SAS Employee
This was a known defect that was fixed end of June. Looks like that hotfix got never deployed on the training environment.
We are going to update the training environment to the latest 20.07 release at some point this week which will include a fix for this problem.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
OlafKratzsch
SAS Employee
This was a known defect that was fixed end of June. Looks like that hotfix got never deployed on the training environment.
We are going to update the training environment to the latest 20.07 release at some point this week which will include a fix for this problem.
Saad360
Fluorite | Level 6

got it, thank you very much for your swift response, much appreciated.

Saad360
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Olaf,

Just a small follow-up on the above, I'm facing an issue where I am unable to publish events and they all come back to Ready state without any notification or warning. I've given it plenty of time and many tries but to no results.

I noticed that this problem started right after I got the "businessProcessStepAttempts" bug and I'm wondering if this might be related. I deleted the Business Process Event but it still doesn't work.

events_status.png

Thanks in advance!

Best,

OlafKratzsch
SAS Employee

This really sounds odd. I am not aware of a connection between the error with the businessProcessStepAttempts and generally not being able to publish. Sounds like a problem for our Technical Support

Saad360
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks Olaf for your help. I'll wait for the 20.07 release on Saturday to see if its fixes it, else I will contact Technical Support.

I'll keep this post updated.

Best,
Saad360
Fluorite | Level 6

Quick update on the issues described above, the update on Saturday 11/07/2020 fixed both issues.

Best,

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation