BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Team,

I would like to copy existing campaign and create new campaign (Just replica of old campaign), is there any functionality like copy button/API's available in SAS MA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dmitry_Alergant
Pyrite | Level 9

Everybody just uses the Save As button for that... not sure if you didn't see one or somehow it doesn't work for you the way you expect? Please clarify the question then...

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 02.28.29.png

-------
Dmitriy Alergant, Tier One Analytics

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dmitry_Alergant
Pyrite | Level 9

Everybody just uses the Save As button for that... not sure if you didn't see one or somehow it doesn't work for you the way you expect? Please clarify the question then...

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 02.28.29.png

-------
Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Dmitriy Alergant ,

I could not able to see the Save as button, suspecting authorization issue, thanks for giving inputs, yes , if i get save as button it will work for my requirement 

Dmitry_Alergant
Pyrite | Level 9

That's weird... Never seen this button not being there. Can you post your toolbar screenshot?

Can you create a new campaign? I'd try to dig into role capabilities probably but not sure if will be there (can't check now).

Try also a key shortcut - Ctrl + Shift + S.  Doesn't it bring up a Save As dialog?

-------
Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks Dmitriy Alergant,

it solved as suggested 

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation