BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ravindrrapaal
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I am new to SASCI. Just wanted to know can we create a campaign diagram by selecting criteria from a table rather than using Infomap ?

Or Is it mandatory to use Infomap to use any database table in SAS diagram?

Regards,

Ravindrra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bet_ty
SAS Employee

Hello,

it is mandatory to have an Information Map when selecting data in CI Studio. Please find below what I copied from the SAS Marketing Automation Administration Guide:

A SAS Customer Intelligence information map describes the data sources that enable SAS Customer Intelligence users to easily create campaigns. For example, instead of viewing a large collection of tables and columns, the business user views a simple list of business terms.

Thanks,

Beate

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bet_ty
SAS Employee

Hello,

it is mandatory to have an Information Map when selecting data in CI Studio. Please find below what I copied from the SAS Marketing Automation Administration Guide:

A SAS Customer Intelligence information map describes the data sources that enable SAS Customer Intelligence users to easily create campaigns. For example, instead of viewing a large collection of tables and columns, the business user views a simple list of business terms.

Thanks,

Beate

ravindrrapaal
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks for your response
How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation