BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
CathyVI
Pyrite | Level 9

Few hours ago, I just passed my sas base certification A00-231. I am very excited but I am back to the drawing board because I love sas and my goal is to get more certifications. I know i can attempt the advanced or clinical base exam but I will like to know the view of experienced programmers on which one to choose.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
oeseyin0
Calcite | Level 5
Congratulations!
jeje
Fluorite | Level 6
@CathyVI...congratulations to you. Please can you give me insights on how you created your SAS library? I am taking mine in couple of days.
Mark2010
SAS Employee

Hi again JeJe,

The practice exam that we talked about in the other thread has all you need to know about setting up your libraries. Also, we explain the basics here, including a link to a free training video on creating libraries:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Tips-and-Strategies-for-the-A00-231-SAS-Base-...

https://video.sas.com/detail/videos/sas-studio/video/4572997794001/accessing-data-in-sas-libraries?a....

Sincerely,

Mark

CathyVI
Pyrite | Level 9
@jeje.... Thanks. Regarding how to create a library, I think the two links given by @Mark2010 are very easy to understand and they provides all the technics for creating a library. I will also recommend using the A00-231 exam guide, to map-out your studies. I think you will do well. All the best!

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation