BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DragonDruid
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I have an issue about registering sas advanced exam. I just passed base exam recently so I wanna take adv. But when I tried to register for it ,it did not show up from the exam list. I tried to search it ,it only has 'SAS advanced predictive modeling' which is another test. I did try using the exam code A00-232, still nothing found. ....

I have no idea about what is wrong with the system .  I also saw an option about the private access code, i was wondering if we need access to the code to make adv test shows?

Anybody has an idea?? plz help me out , many thx!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mark2010
SAS Employee

This is now resolved and the 232 exam is again listed. Sorry for the problems over the weekend.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
MarkusWeick
Barite | Level 11

Hi @DragonDruid,

just tried to replicate it. Exam shows without any pricate access code just after searching for A00-232:

MarkusWeick_0-1707640317860.png

Maybe this helps.

Best

Markus

Please keep the community friendly.
Like posts you agree with or like. Mark helpful answers as “accepted solutions”. Generally have a look at https://communities.sas.com/t5/Getting-Started/tkb-p/community_articles
DragonDruid
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi @MarkusWeick , yes it appears in that page but the thing is, when i tried to click the schedule button, it redirected me to the dashboard of certmetrics for sas.

which look like this

DragonDruid_0-1707640814440.png

it is the normal page for registration. then i did the same thing as usual by clicking the schedule/modify exam appointment.

and then i go to pearson sso.

DragonDruid_1-1707640948170.png

after i typed in the exam code for sas advance, it shows that there is no results found. 

then I tried to use the name to search it

DragonDruid_2-1707641016509.png

it only shows another exam but the one that I wanted.......

tried multiple times with different words, still the same.

do you have any idea about this issue? It is really weird since i can literally see all other exams available but this .

JackieJ_SAS
SAS Employee
For what it’s worth, I see the same issue as you. Someone from the certification team will likely respond to you tomorrow (Monday).
DragonDruid
Fluorite | Level 6

@JackieJ_SAS Thank you Jackie! I'll wait for the response.

kk777L
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Jackie, I am having the same issue. Do you know when this issue will be fixed? Thx!

Mark2010
SAS Employee
We've reported it to Pearson. I expect it will be fixed Monday during their working hours, Central Time US
Mark2010
SAS Employee

This is now resolved and the 232 exam is again listed. Sorry for the problems over the weekend.

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 in conversation