BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ab_123
Calcite | Level 5

I have scheduled SAS 9.4 Base Programming -- Performance-based exam three different times in three different locations. Each time I got the following email. The email did not specify the reason and I tried to call and chat with a representative but Still, I not able to connect. Please let me if anyone knows the reason. Thank you.

Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver your exam as scheduled "  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
beccagre
SAS Moderator

Hello, 

Right now, depending on the country you are in, many Pearson VUE testing centers (PVTCs) are closed due to COVID 19.  In some countries where restrictions are starting to be eased we have seen these testing centers re-open.  My educated guess is that you are not able to book a slot at a testing center because of this.  In the meantime, you do have the option to take SAS exams from the comfort of your own home as long as you have a laptop computer.   In the top box on this community page we are running a brief story about being able to test from home and we are offering a discount until the end of May.  Please check that out that information at the top of the Certification Community page.  Here is some information about testing from home:  https://home.pearsonvue.com/sas/onvue

Good luck to you in your exam preparations. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ed_sas_member
Meteorite | Level 14
Hi @ab_123
I believe it is due to the Covid-19 pandemic and containment measures. Assuming you have not a MacBook / IMac, maybe you could consider to take the exam at home rather than in a test center?
Best
beccagre
SAS Moderator

Hello, 

Right now, depending on the country you are in, many Pearson VUE testing centers (PVTCs) are closed due to COVID 19.  In some countries where restrictions are starting to be eased we have seen these testing centers re-open.  My educated guess is that you are not able to book a slot at a testing center because of this.  In the meantime, you do have the option to take SAS exams from the comfort of your own home as long as you have a laptop computer.   In the top box on this community page we are running a brief story about being able to test from home and we are offering a discount until the end of May.  Please check that out that information at the top of the Certification Community page.  Here is some information about testing from home:  https://home.pearsonvue.com/sas/onvue

Good luck to you in your exam preparations. 

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation