BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is locked. We are no longer accepting replies to this topic. Need further help? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Positivemango
Calcite | Level 5

Will i get certificate if i complete the course within 30 days

3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

The SAS Academy for Data Science is not just one course. The program is a multi-level program consisting of multiple courses organized into these 3 levels:

Cynthia_sas_0-1588434589800.png

Notice that Data Curation level has 4 courses; Advanced Analytics Professional has 9 courses and AI&ML level has 5 courses.

The only way to earn the official certification credential is to take the graded exam(s)  through Pearson VUE test centers. However, if you finished all 5 of the AI&ML courses or all 4 of the Data Curation courses, then you would earn a Learn badge -- which is more of a certifcate of completion, that you finished the course -- not that you earned the credential.

Hope this explains the difference between a "Learn Badge" for completing a course and a certification credential that you earn by passing one or more than 1 exams.

Cynthia

SaadL
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Cynthia,

I've managed to complete the 4 classes in the Data Curation Professional Module but I'm not sure how to get the corresponding Badge (in Acclaim).

SaadL_0-1589984158235.png

Please let me know if there is something I'm missing.

Thanks,

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

I believe that Data Curation package has a separate badge for every class. Click down into each class and see whether there's a link to accept the badge. For example, when I click into one of the classes, here's what I see:

complete_badge.png

Remember that your Learn badge is only a "completion certificate". To earn the actual Data Curation credential, you need to take and pass the graded exam through Pearson VUE.

Hope this helps explain how to get the Learn badge.

Cynthia