BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Kboukaabar
Obsidian | Level 7

I am doing Activity of Chapter 2 which maks us saving a modified exploration with a new name as "Product Exploration Setup," but it wont let me save.

Kboukaabar_0-1590001140860.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi: It looks like you've got your browser maximized so you're not seeing the SAVE button at the bottom of that window. Can you resize your browser in the Virtual Lab ( try Ctrl and -) or grab the browser window at the corner and make it smaller so the window resizes. I believe the fields you need are at the bottom of the popup window, as shown here (from the demo video):

Cynthia_sas_0-1590032588685.png

I'd recommend resizing your browser window before you go into the Visual Analytics Hub and see if that causes the objects that popup to be resized too. Also, remember to use Firefox in the Virtual Lab because Visual Analytics in the Big Data Module still uses Flash and that only works with Firefox -- I think that's what is in your screen shot, but it's worth mentioning again in case others with the same issue aren't using Firefox.

Cynthia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi: It looks like you've got your browser maximized so you're not seeing the SAVE button at the bottom of that window. Can you resize your browser in the Virtual Lab ( try Ctrl and -) or grab the browser window at the corner and make it smaller so the window resizes. I believe the fields you need are at the bottom of the popup window, as shown here (from the demo video):

Cynthia_sas_0-1590032588685.png

I'd recommend resizing your browser window before you go into the Visual Analytics Hub and see if that causes the objects that popup to be resized too. Also, remember to use Firefox in the Virtual Lab because Visual Analytics in the Big Data Module still uses Flash and that only works with Firefox -- I think that's what is in your screen shot, but it's worth mentioning again in case others with the same issue aren't using Firefox.

Cynthia

This is a knowledge-sharing community for learners in the Academy. Find answers to your questions or post here for a reply.
To ensure your success, use these getting-started resources:

Estimating Your Study Time
Reserving Software Lab Time
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Troubleshooting Your SAS-Hadoop Training Environment

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation