BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is locked. We are no longer accepting replies to this topic. Need further help? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mglucini
Calcite | Level 5

I have an issue with the Case of Study "Enrollment Management" from Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner.

When I create the Stepwise Regression and run it, the results don't show me a Score Rankings Overlay Graph. Also, i Can't Select the Average Profit Option in the Iteration Plot. This problem causes that I can not see ROC curves in the Model Comparison for the Regressions and the Neuronal Network.

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

How are you running the code? Are you using Enterprise Miner in the Virtual Lab? Do you get any error messages?  In order to ask the instructors to investigate, pleases open a ticket and send a copy of your code and the SAS log or your EM screen with an error message. You can mail the information to edusubscriptionservices@sas.com. The Forums don't allow us to really track your question in order to give the instructors time to investigate and then track our response.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue.

Cynthia