BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is locked. We are no longer accepting replies to this topic. Need further help? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Eman1
Calcite | Level 5

I can't log on  SAS® Enterprise Miner™ in the Virtual Lab , please any one explain how i can log on

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

In the Data Science Academy, on your screen, in the VLE (Virtual Learning Environment), you should see a button or icon to open Virtual Lab (new Academy) or Virtual Lab Reservation System (older design). When you click to Open Virtual Lab, in the new design, you should then see a window for Virtual Lab Reservation System. It will initially be locked:

Cynthia_sas_0-1586364808659.png

If you see this in the window -- you need to click to read the documentation in order to unlock the Virtual Lab Reservation System.

When the Virtual Lab system is unlocked, you then see this:

Cynthia_sas_1-1586365007296.png

You need to make a reservation for the Virtual Lab in the above window. You will not be able to make a reservation until the reservation system is unlocked.

There are 2 types of reservation: Reserve Now or Reserve Later. Either way, whichever type of reservation you make when you image is ready (which can take 35-45 minutes), you'll see this screen (and you should get an email):

Cynthia_sas_2-1586365187945.png

Then you click Launch Virtual Lab to open the SAS Education Gateway browser window, which is the browser in which the Virtual Lab is accessed.

Then, you should see Enterprise MIner on the Virtual Lab desktop. Here's a very short YouTube video http://youtu.be/zKfd2PitDN4?hd=1 of clicking the Launch Virtual Lab button and starting Enterprise Miner. The video starts just as I'm clicking the Launch link to open in new window.

Hope this helps you figure out about starting Enterprise Miner.

Cynthia