BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
u40ac51
Calcite | Level 5

How do you get into the SAS virtual lab?  I can find no instructions inside the course I am taking.  I googled (by the way, it's very disappointing that I had to search google instead of finding instructions inside the SAS learning environment) SAS virtual lab and found instructions on how to "test" the virtual lab connection.  But all it does is tell me you have "successfully entered sas virtual lab".  That's it.  It doesn't let me do anything after that.  Can someone please tell me how to get into SAS Virtual lab and start doing things in there?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

When you are inside the new form of the SAS Academy for Data Science, you either see a Virtual Lab Reservation System on the right side of your screen or you see an "Open Lab" button inside the class itself. Here are 3 examples of what you see in each level of the SAS Academy package:

Cynthia_sas_0-1586717903692.png

If you click to Open Lab, then you should see the Virtual Lab Reservation System pane on the right side of the screen. If the Reservation System is locked, you will see the words "read the documentation" in blue. To unlock the reservation system so you can make your reservation, you need to click the link to open the documentation.

After you read the documentation, you'll be able to reserve a session to practice.

Hope this helps,

Cynthia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

When you are inside the new form of the SAS Academy for Data Science, you either see a Virtual Lab Reservation System on the right side of your screen or you see an "Open Lab" button inside the class itself. Here are 3 examples of what you see in each level of the SAS Academy package:

Cynthia_sas_0-1586717903692.png

If you click to Open Lab, then you should see the Virtual Lab Reservation System pane on the right side of the screen. If the Reservation System is locked, you will see the words "read the documentation" in blue. To unlock the reservation system so you can make your reservation, you need to click the link to open the documentation.

After you read the documentation, you'll be able to reserve a session to practice.

Hope this helps,

Cynthia

u40ac51
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks Cynthia! It turns out I just needed to certify I had read the VLRS documentation.