BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
newuser01
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I am completing the activity in lesson 2 and I can't seem to get the proc contents statement right. I'm copying the file path from the file properties folder so I don't know why it won't work. Any help appreciated. Attaching the activity as well as screenshot of SAS studio.

The activityThe activityScreenshot of my log with the code I wrote, copying it from the file properties window thats open, and the error I'm receiving :(Screenshot of my log with the code I wrote, copying it from the file properties window thats open, and the error I'm receiving 😞

4 REPLIES 4
Quentin
Super User
Looks like you are missing quotation marks around the value passed to data=.
BASUG is hosting free webinars ! Check out our recordings of past webinars: https://www.basug.org/videos. Be sure to subscribe to our email list for notification of future BASUG events.
pink_poodle
Barite | Level 11
Looks like you are missing the quotation marks.
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
In addition to missing the quotation marks around the entire path it also looks like you did not copy the full path. Note that in your File Properties window, the entire path starts with a / before the home:
/home/u60771593/EPG1V2/data/storm_summary.sas7bdat

So you have 2 corrections to make in your code and then the PROC CONTENTS should work.

Cynthia
newuser01
Calcite | Level 5

I swear I tried this LOL but I tried it again and it worked thank you so much!

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
LIBNAME 101

Follow along as SAS technical trainer Dominique Weatherspoon expertly answers all your questions about SAS Libraries.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 in conversation