BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
srmakwana2009
Fluorite | Level 6

I am new to SAS. Please help me how to use this practice data .I have inserted data from  this link: http://support.sas.com/content/dam/SAS/support/en/books/data/base-guide-practice-data.zip

This link I have received from BAse sas book 9.4.when I have inserted data form this link.when I opened I am getting following msg. Can anyone please tell how to open this file. it will be great help.

Thank you SAS-Studio.png

5 REPLIES 5
AMSAS
SAS Super FREQ

@srmakwana2009 What message are you getting? All I see in the screenshot is SAS Studio with the code window open. Nothing unexpected there.

srmakwana2009
Fluorite | Level 6
So basically there are many demo data tables available inside that link.
Which table is being useful to practice code which is available inside that
book. All the code is based on that table. Please guide me how to get that
tables . What I understand is that I have to make library . I hope I am
making sense.
srmakwana2009
Fluorite | Level 6

srmakwana2009_0-1621826561285.png

Above log msg I received when I run the code. can You please tell what is wrong now?

Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Not sure why you are posting photographs of text, but from the error message it looks like you have included a filename as part of the path.  It looks like the code only wants you to include the name of the directory (what the SAS/Studio GUI screens call a "folder").  Since you only posted a picture here a picture with what I assume you should be putting in the PATH macro variable.

image.png

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation