BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sateh
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm getting a table from CAS to process with Python, but when I try to retrieve it in CAS, it won't let me. I am working in SAS Studio and I have already established the connection with SWAT and there are no problems I attach my code with which I am working.

My code

sateh_0-1666297023401.png

My error

sateh_1-1666297068933.png

4 REPLIES 4
SASKiwi
PROC Star

This sounds like a problem for SAS Tech Support.

sateh
Fluorite | Level 6

I understand, and the way I am returning the new table to CAS is correct?

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Regardless of whether it is correct or not you are getting severe traceback response which shouldn't happen, so TS is your best bet.

Quentin
Super User

Agree with others, SAS tech support is great.  Give them a call.

If you want to trouble shoot more, I would start small. Make a one row data frame and try uploading it to CAS, when you know the table doesn't exist in CAS.

Then try using replace=True to see if it will overwrite.

Then see if you can make your little test more like you real code and get it to break at some point.

But that's just if you want to explore yourself (always fun).  You're paying for SAS, the tech support is free. : )

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Don Henderson presenting on using hash functions (not hash tables!) to segment data on June 12. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation