BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
gwwp
Obsidian | Level 7

I've attempted to post two logs to a question I asked in the forums, but both were removed. What happened? What is required to post a log in a question?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @gwwp, it's probably a combination of your recent membership and the technical content. It happens enough to new members that we published this guidance a few years ago. If it happens again, comment here or email communities@sas.com. A community manager will check the spam filter. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Couldn't attend SAS Innovate in person? We gotchu. Access on-demand content now!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @gwwp, for some reason those posts ended up in the spam filter. I released the most recent one.  

Couldn't attend SAS Innovate in person? We gotchu. Access on-demand content now!

gwwp
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you! Can you provide some guidance on what to avoid when posting LOGS?

BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @gwwp, it's probably a combination of your recent membership and the technical content. It happens enough to new members that we published this guidance a few years ago. If it happens again, comment here or email communities@sas.com. A community manager will check the spam filter. Apologies for the inconvenience!