BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
gwwp
Obsidian | Level 7

I've attempted to post two logs to a question I asked in the forums, but both were removed. What happened? What is required to post a log in a question?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @gwwp, it's probably a combination of your recent membership and the technical content. It happens enough to new members that we published this guidance a few years ago. If it happens again, comment here or email communities@sas.com. A community manager will check the spam filter. Apologies for the inconvenience!

SAS Innovate 2025 call for content is open through Mon., Sept. 16. Submit your presentation idea today!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @gwwp, for some reason those posts ended up in the spam filter. I released the most recent one.  

SAS Innovate 2025 call for content is open through Mon., Sept. 16. Submit your presentation idea today!

gwwp
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you! Can you provide some guidance on what to avoid when posting LOGS?

BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @gwwp, it's probably a combination of your recent membership and the technical content. It happens enough to new members that we published this guidance a few years ago. If it happens again, comment here or email communities@sas.com. A community manager will check the spam filter. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation