BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
japelin
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

It's not important, but I haven't accessed this site in a while, and the levels are now displayed next to the gem names.
I've been thinking that the gem name changes depending on the action, but I wonder if there's a purpose for displaying the level.
I liked the idea of using gems to indicate the grade of the item, though.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

See the article from @BeverlyBrown about the ranks and levels (they are new).

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content! Submit your proposals before Sept 16. Accepted presenters get amazing perks to attend the conference!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Purpose for displaying level: many of us have no idea which gem ranks above or below other gems. Numbers are something that everyone understands, there is no ambiguity, 20 is bigger than 15.

--
Paige Miller
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

See the article from @BeverlyBrown about the ranks and levels (they are new).

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content! Submit your proposals before Sept 16. Accepted presenters get amazing perks to attend the conference!
japelin
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
I was actually searching for this article on "gems" a long time ago (this year, though), but I couldn't find it.
I didn't know it was on Community Memo. I had missed it.

Thank you!

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation