BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sangavis37
Obsidian | Level 7

Our users are unable to export data from an object to a .xlsx file in SAS Visual Analytics. Nothing happens after they click ok. There are no errors too. Has someone come across a similar situation? Please let me know. This happens for all objects and this used to work before. This is in SAS Visual Analytics 8.5.2 within SAS Viya 3.5. Any help is much appreciated.

sangavis37_0-1668181864999.png

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

How long ago did this "work before"?

Most of the time when a process stops "working" that had worked then something has changed. I would check with your SAS admin for any changes to set up and such. Or possibly something in your entire IT setup has changed. 

SASKiwi
PROC Star

I suggest you work with SAS Tech Support on this one as some additional diagnosing is likely to find the cause of the problem. The obvious question is what has changed since it was last working? Also does export to other file types still work?

Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Your solution is detailed here  https://support.sas.com/kb/66/557.html

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation