BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Samrat07
Fluorite | Level 6
I have an issue where my WRS service stopped , so I have to stop and start olap server but when I stopped the olap services from service.msc Windows but it got stuck and is still showing in stoping mode. Please help
3 REPLIES 3
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

You should check the log-files for error messages. Contacting sas tech support seems to be a good idea, too.

AnandVyas
Ammonite | Level 13

Check for the recent logs and share if you see any error messages during the service startup.

Default location for Logs:

SAS OLAP Server
Windows: Lev1\SASApp\OLAPServer\Logs
UNIX or z/OS: Lev1/SASApp/OLAPServer/Logs
sandeeppajni2
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi @Samrat07,

Try stopping the service from command prompt from net stop command or if possible try a server reboot. Check in the logs on the path where service is stored (from properties) if you can find anything in it, or verify in the event viewer if you are able to find any warnings/errors.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation