BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
cesargf80
Fluorite | Level 6

We are getting below error message while accessing SAS Web admin Console and SAS studio after Finishing Web Tier installation. This is first time we are trying after installation.

Error message:- 

public access has been denied. Public users are not allowed to access this SAS application. the current user has logged out.

We are trying with Admin user , this user is having all the required permissions.

I can see few error messages in Web Application Logs:-

1.Peer is not authorized to participate in trusted peer password generation

2. Not able to create context.

3.unable to fetch metadata roles and capabilities for the user sasadm@saspw

Please provide your suggestions to fix this problem.

4 REPLIES 4
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Looks like you are testing with a SAS internal metadata account. I suggest you test these with a real OS account that is also defined in SAS metadata. SAS Studio requires this so a SAS workspace server session can be created. 

cesargf80
Fluorite | Level 6
@SASKiwi,

Thank you for your reply , I tried with OS account also, but still getting the same error .

Thanks and Reagrds.
SASKiwi
PROC Star

I suggest you open a SAS Tech Support track for this problem.

You should check the metadata server log for more details regarding the accounts you are testing.

sandeeppajni2
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi @cesargf80,

Hope you have checked the permissions of the account in SAS Management Console, whether the account is correctly setup and if you are using the correct case of the ID and with exact correct domain.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation