BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JasonDiVirgilio
Quartz | Level 8

Non-Distributed SAS Visual Analytics v7.3  on RHEL

I was working in the Management Console and I believe I somehow disabled the Report Viewer for all users. In other words, when users login to Visual Analytics, the Report Viewer is not even available to select - not from "Home" not from "Shortcuts".   The previous day, all users with role "Visual Analytics: Report Viewing" were able to use the Report Viewer.   Can someone point me to where in Management Console I may have made a change that disabled this for everyone?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
DarrellBarton
SAS Employee
Not extremely familiar with VA, but have you made too many changes since the last nightly backup to restore from that backup?
AnandVyas
Ammonite | Level 13
Usually changing anything for the group 'SASUSERS' can affect the entire environment. Was any permission changed for the role itself?

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation