BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
dgower
Obsidian | Level 7

In our current environment, schedulers access Flow Manager by remoting into our schedule server, which also happens to be our GRID master node.  Does anyone know of or use a method for access that does not require end users remoting into the server?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
I stand, corrected. The client install is actually in my newest depot.

third_party\Platform_Process_Manager\9_13\Windows

It's called "pm9.1.3.0_pinstall_sas_client"

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

There's a standalone workstation/client installation of Flow Manager/Calendar Editor.  You just have to connect put in standard connection info (server name and port) for it to work right.

I think it's a separate executable that you need to download from SAS, not the full version typically included in the depot under "third_party".  Sorry for not being more specific, it's been a while since I installed mine

Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
The installer I have is called "pm9.1.0.0_pinstall_sas_client" but I can't seem to find it anywhere when I Google.
dgower
Obsidian | Level 7
Thank you!
Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
I stand, corrected. The client install is actually in my newest depot.

third_party\Platform_Process_Manager\9_13\Windows

It's called "pm9.1.3.0_pinstall_sas_client"
dgower
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks again, Timmy.  I found the same in our depot, installed it, and it works.

Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Great! You're welcome!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation