BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
dgower
Obsidian | Level 7

In our current environment, schedulers access Flow Manager by remoting into our schedule server, which also happens to be our GRID master node.  Does anyone know of or use a method for access that does not require end users remoting into the server?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
I stand, corrected. The client install is actually in my newest depot.

third_party\Platform_Process_Manager\9_13\Windows

It's called "pm9.1.3.0_pinstall_sas_client"

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

There's a standalone workstation/client installation of Flow Manager/Calendar Editor.  You just have to connect put in standard connection info (server name and port) for it to work right.

I think it's a separate executable that you need to download from SAS, not the full version typically included in the depot under "third_party".  Sorry for not being more specific, it's been a while since I installed mine

Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
The installer I have is called "pm9.1.0.0_pinstall_sas_client" but I can't seem to find it anywhere when I Google.
dgower
Obsidian | Level 7
Thank you!
Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
I stand, corrected. The client install is actually in my newest depot.

third_party\Platform_Process_Manager\9_13\Windows

It's called "pm9.1.3.0_pinstall_sas_client"
dgower
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks again, Timmy.  I found the same in our depot, installed it, and it works.

Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Great! You're welcome!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation