BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
judie_c1
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to start SAS service for share server but it is not getting started. Log has no details or any error. The service was running for last 1 year with regular restarts. License is still valid and no other changes performed on the platfrom. Please advice on troubleshooting this issue.

SAS 9.4 M6

Redhat Linux

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AMSAS
SAS Super FREQ

I recommend you open a TS track for this question.

Please include the following:
- SAS Version you are running (the following code will report SAS version information)
%put &sysvlong ;
%put &sysscpl ;
%put &syssite ;
- Registry Report (*.txt files) for each server, please clearly name the report files to reflect the server it was executed on.

- Detailed description of the issue
- Details of all recent changes FYI - It's been working for 1 year, and is now failing, then probably something has changed. Just need to figure out what. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AMSAS
SAS Super FREQ

I recommend you open a TS track for this question.

Please include the following:
- SAS Version you are running (the following code will report SAS version information)
%put &sysvlong ;
%put &sysscpl ;
%put &syssite ;
- Registry Report (*.txt files) for each server, please clearly name the report files to reflect the server it was executed on.

- Detailed description of the issue
- Details of all recent changes FYI - It's been working for 1 year, and is now failing, then probably something has changed. Just need to figure out what. 

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation