BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
RobP
Quartz | Level 8

When I originally performed my installation of SAS Office Analytics, there was a step that allowed me to choose between HTTP and HTTPS.  As I didn't have a certificate handy at the time I just chose HTTP.

I now have a certificate (self signed if it makes any difference, site is internal use only) and want to reconfigure it.  I've tried looking around for some documentation but my google fu is failing me.  Is someone able to help me list the steps I should follow to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6 REPLIES 6
RobP
Quartz | Level 8
Exactly what I was looking for - thankyou!
alexal
SAS Employee

@RobP,

You are welcome!

RobP
Quartz | Level 8

@alexal Do you know if it's possible to use a self-signed certificate for this process? 

alexal
SAS Employee

@RobP ,

Yes, that is possible. 

RobP
Quartz | Level 8

Confirmed that this process does work with self-signed certificates (I just got it working with one).

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation