BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

How is it even possible that we’ve already been through five months of 2019? I can’t believe it. And I can’t believe all of the great content happening in the admin community. This month I want to highlight three recent things you may have missed:

What did I miss? I know I missed something…I was on vacation for a few days! Post a comment and share with your fellow community members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you miss the other installments in my series? No worries. You’ll find them under the tag: admin three things.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
1 REPLY 1
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Thanks Shelley for the three things! I thought the same ones Smiley Happy

I shared a few other SAS admin things in May that I thought might be worthwhile to point out here too...

Also a reminder that plans for SAS Global Forum 2020 are already under way and the SUGA (SAS User Group for Administrators) committee would like to get some help from the community for the 2020 program. @MargaretC asks in the post SAS Global Forum 2020 - need help from the community to share feedback on the session topics and subtopics as this will determine the program structure for the group of users that keep the SAS platform at it's best. Please have your say!

Cheers,

Michelle

P.S. Being supporters of the SAS admin community I also wanted to take the opportunity to share a big thank you to those that visited the Metacoda stand at SAS Global Forum. Thanks for sharing your admin experiences. Please see our blog post (and video): Power to do Good: bringing analytics to life at #SASGF

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation