BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sathya66
Barite | Level 11

All,

I am in the same situation as below but JS_ADMIN and scheduling users are also can access the folder and the trigger file.

When the test.txt file dropped into the folder the flows based on this appeared to work and this was at 2am but then anything after that does not appear to have worked. is there any other pm/lsf services restarts after 2 am as I checked jfd and lsf is not restarted.

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Data-Management/Debugging-LSF-file-events/td-p/422345

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/process-manager-does-not-trigger-flow-even-if-triggering-file-exit...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sathya66
Barite | Level 11
Restarted the LSF and PM and worked fine.
Thank you

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi @sathya66 ,

a few questions, as it might be relevant information: what version of LSF/PM do you have? what Operating System? Is this LSF/PM on a single server, or on multiple Grid nodes? What is the underlying storage for this location? Local? Shared Storage?

To me it seems as if either the process or file are locked or not accessible, indeed. In any case, the real reason or problem, you will find it into the logs of the process manager and the disk journal, comparing timestamps and aligning historic events and log messages. have you got the chance to do this?

sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Thanks,
we are using 10.2 vesrion
LIN X64(red hot )
LSF/PM is on single machine
lsf/PM is on EBS but trigger files are in shared location (EFS ).

the only change we done recently groups
we removed one X group and added Y group to JS_ADMIN and scheduling users (they have RW access to it)
I had a look at jfd logs(no errors )

sathya66
Barite | Level 11

I reverted the AD groups back (Y to X) on the trigger folder then the triggers are working fine not sure where I am missing the steps. X group and Y groups are in JS_ADMIN and scheduling users. do we need to restart Pm/lsf? to reflect the changes? or do we need to add new group somehwere

sathya66
Barite | Level 11
Restarted the LSF and PM and worked fine.
Thank you

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation