BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
senu188
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

i want to just clarify both $LSF_CONFDIR & %LSF_ENVDIR% are same path? 

can you give default path for $LSF_CONFDIR if both are different?

can you guide how to the below activities?

As to the issue of "imSetPasswd: savePassword() failed", could you ask the client to check the permission of the parent directory of $LSF_CONFDIR.

Please ensure "Everyone" has "Full Control" permission in "Sharing" and "Security" tab in the directory property dialog window."

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnandVyas
Ammonite | Level 13

Yes in SAS environment context both LSF_CONFDIR & LSF_ENVDIR point to same path.

As to the issue of "imSetPasswd: savePassword() failed", could you ask the client to check the permission of the parent directory of $LSF_CONFDIR.

Please ensure "Everyone" has "Full Control" permission in "Sharing" and "Security" tab in the directory property dialog window."

I think you need give requested permissions on the path set to LSF_CONFDIR

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AnandVyas
Ammonite | Level 13

Yes in SAS environment context both LSF_CONFDIR & LSF_ENVDIR point to same path.

I think you need give requested permissions on the path set to LSF_CONFDIR

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation