BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
5 REPLIES 5
Lize411
Calcite | Level 5

Sas 9.4

Reeza
Super User

This really sounds like a tech support question.

AndrewHowell

Hey, - are there guidelines, tips, etc, to help users know when best to use SAS Communities, and when to use traditional SAS Tech Support?

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Great question, Andrew. I'm not sure that we have anything in writing, but I'll see what we can come up with. Thanks for the idea/suggestion!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Community_Help
SAS Employee

Thanks,

Andrew and all - yes, on the Tech Support page at " Contact SAS Institute Technical Support " SAS recommends:

"If you are unable to resolve a problem by using the Self Help resources that are available to you, our consultants are available for real-time support."

Lize411: you can get all the information about contacting Technical Support on this page

Of course, SAS communities is a great place to ask a question for how to use the software and to find quick answers from SAS experts and peers.

Sometimes, the way the question is asked will make a difference.  I recommend reading this article

may also have some advice.

Have a great day!

(logged in as Communities Admin) Smiley Happy

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 in conversation