BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jei
Quartz | Level 8 jei
Quartz | Level 8

Hi!

Does anyone know how to resolve the ERROR: FU_NOT_FOUND ID:FL Type:E Number:046 /SAS/Z_SAS_DIALOG?

I am extracting SAP Metadata using SAS Management Console. We carefully followed the instructions from the link, https://support.sas.com/documentation/installcenter/r3/4.2/install.pdf

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
alexal
SAS Employee

@jei,

Based on the error message:

ERROR: FU_NOT_FOUND ID:FL Type:E Number:046 /SAS/Z_SAS_DIALOG

it appears that the function module /SAS/Z_SAS_DIALOG was not installed on the SAP system.

Did you import all of the necessary SAS-supplied transport files as outlined in the Post-Installation Instructions for SAS/ACCESS® 9.4 Interface to R/3, http://support.sas.com/documentation/installcenter/en/ikr3cg/66652/PDF/default/config.pdf? Please reference the section "Installing SAS/ACCESS Interface to R/3 Software Components" in the documentation for more details.

jei
Quartz | Level 8 jei
Quartz | Level 8

Hi @alexal

Yes we followed thepost-installation instruction same on the link you provided. We also imported all the transport needed. I attached image file of the screenshot showing the SAP system /SAS/Z_SAS_DIALOG function module.

May I know what are the necessary steps we should done in order to suppress the error?

Thank you!

Z_SAS_Dialog.jpg
anja
SAS Employee

Hi,

what version of SAS are you using?

Thanks

Anja

jei
Quartz | Level 8 jei
Quartz | Level 8
Hi @anja,

My SAS Current version: 9.04.01M4P110916
anja
SAS Employee

Hi,

you pointed out the link to the doc you are using earlier. On what page are you on in the process?

Would like to make sure we are troubleshooting the correct section. Is it p20?

Thanks

Anja

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation