BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
SASnewbie0
Calcite | Level 5

Hi. I am new to SAS. I currently use SAS EG 7.1. 

As requested to install SAS Data Integration Studio 9.4 for job purpose, I use SAS Deployment Wizard to perform the installation.

However, the prompt didn't show "finish" button and get stuck in "Installing Install Post Processing", even the sign for that progress is "Completed successfully". It got stuck for hours but no progress on the completion of installation.

I have tried stopped the program and resume the installation but this problem still exist.

Is there anyone also have experienced this and have a solution for that? Thanks.

SASnewbie0_0-1704858660164.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

I suggest that you open a ticket to SAS tech support.

Let them know exact what version you are installing, and they can guide you to specific logs, potential version problem between EG and DI Studio componets etc.

Data never sleeps
UOFM
Calcite | Level 5

Did you ever find a solution for this?

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation