BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Tof
Calcite | Level 5 Tof
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I have to install the Sas add-in for Microsoft Office 7.11 on multiple machine.

I would like to deploy it silently but i have some issues.

I found that a responsefile is created in this directory %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\SAS\SASDeploymentWizard\

But i'm not able to use it with the setup.

Do you know how i could install this add-in silently ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dpage
SAS Employee

Could you be more specific about what you're seeing? Have you seen the steps in 

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/biig/69172/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n05023intelplatform00... For playing back a response file?

If SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office is all you want, you don't actually need to use the full SDW, there is a trimmed down MSI option

See: "Appendix A — Independent Installation of SAS Products" in the "SAS® Deployment Wizard and
SAS® Deployment Manager 9.4:
User’s Guide"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dpage
SAS Employee

Could you be more specific about what you're seeing? Have you seen the steps in 

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/biig/69172/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n05023intelplatform00... For playing back a response file?

If SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office is all you want, you don't actually need to use the full SDW, there is a trimmed down MSI option

See: "Appendix A — Independent Installation of SAS Products" in the "SAS® Deployment Wizard and
SAS® Deployment Manager 9.4:
User’s Guide"

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation