BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Tof
Calcite | Level 5 Tof
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I have to install the Sas add-in for Microsoft Office 7.11 on multiple machine.

I would like to deploy it silently but i have some issues.

I found that a responsefile is created in this directory %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\SAS\SASDeploymentWizard\

But i'm not able to use it with the setup.

Do you know how i could install this add-in silently ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dpage
SAS Employee

Could you be more specific about what you're seeing? Have you seen the steps in 

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/biig/69172/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n05023intelplatform00... For playing back a response file?

If SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office is all you want, you don't actually need to use the full SDW, there is a trimmed down MSI option

See: "Appendix A — Independent Installation of SAS Products" in the "SAS® Deployment Wizard and
SAS® Deployment Manager 9.4:
User’s Guide"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dpage
SAS Employee

Could you be more specific about what you're seeing? Have you seen the steps in 

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/biig/69172/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n05023intelplatform00... For playing back a response file?

If SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office is all you want, you don't actually need to use the full SDW, there is a trimmed down MSI option

See: "Appendix A — Independent Installation of SAS Products" in the "SAS® Deployment Wizard and
SAS® Deployment Manager 9.4:
User’s Guide"

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation