BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sagar2
Fluorite | Level 6

I am trying to schedule my job with condition which satisfies File event.

But i am unable to click on Browse Option to navigate the File path. I tried Login in with LSF Admin user but it appears to be same.

SMC login with LSF Admin UserSMC login with LSF Admin User 

Cloud you please suggest anything we are lacking on Selecting the option .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Yes simply typing the path should still work. To make the browse button enabled, the AssociatedMachine association for the Platform Process Manager object in Metadata needs to match a Workspace Server machine.

This can be complicated to achieve in some cases so you may be better served opening a technical support track.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
This occurs when the machine associated with Platform Process Manager does not have an associated Workspace Server (which provides the browse functionality). You can still enter the path manually, or change your configuration.
--
sagar2
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks for the input, IN order set browse option enabled any task we need to perform ?

And on other hand simply providing the actual path with it work ?
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Yes simply typing the path should still work. To make the browse button enabled, the AssociatedMachine association for the Platform Process Manager object in Metadata needs to match a Workspace Server machine.

This can be complicated to achieve in some cases so you may be better served opening a technical support track.
--

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 in conversation