BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SilinBorro
Quartz | Level 8

Hi.

we have SAS 9.3 and Web Report Studio 4.3.1,

Whenever I try to dstribute mi report I get an error .

It is when I want to select the list that will receive the report  by mail .
Appears a message "cant read the table in which are the distribution lists (sasApp wrdist)" .

Neither I can select  the dsitribution list nor create one.

Any idea?

Thanks

Silvia

4 REPLIES 4
jakarman
Barite | Level 11

Any screenshot? aksed you platform admin?  SAS(R) 9.2 Intelligence Platform: Web Application Administration Guide, Fourth Edition I remember to have seen the wrdist the be predefined in the SASAPP startup (config/Levx/SASAppx). With that kind of old release would bothering more on upgrading.  

---->-- ja karman --<-----
SilinBorro
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Jaap,

this is the image of the error, when I try to create a distribution list during the process of distribution of the report. Thanks!

Snap 2015-06-04 at 11.31.09.jpg

jakarman
Barite | Level 11

Your screenshot is having something of a missing workspaceserver
The wrdist I have found again: Configuration Guidelines and Details (Configuration Guidelines and Details for  "HOSTNAME.example.com") 
SAS(R) 9.2 Intelligence Platform: Web Application Administration Guide, Fourth Edition (Verifying Permissions for the Distribution Library) 
It is that one setup only as read-access by default

---->-- ja karman --<-----
SilinBorro
Quartz | Level 8

Jaap,

I´ll take a look at  those guides.

thanks!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation