BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SilinBorro
Quartz | Level 8

Hi.

we have SAS 9.3 and Web Report Studio 4.3.1,

Whenever I try to dstribute mi report I get an error .

It is when I want to select the list that will receive the report  by mail .
Appears a message "cant read the table in which are the distribution lists (sasApp wrdist)" .

Neither I can select  the dsitribution list nor create one.

Any idea?

Thanks

Silvia

4 REPLIES 4
jakarman
Barite | Level 11

Any screenshot? aksed you platform admin?  SAS(R) 9.2 Intelligence Platform: Web Application Administration Guide, Fourth Edition I remember to have seen the wrdist the be predefined in the SASAPP startup (config/Levx/SASAppx). With that kind of old release would bothering more on upgrading.  

---->-- ja karman --<-----
SilinBorro
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Jaap,

this is the image of the error, when I try to create a distribution list during the process of distribution of the report. Thanks!

Snap 2015-06-04 at 11.31.09.jpg

jakarman
Barite | Level 11

Your screenshot is having something of a missing workspaceserver
The wrdist I have found again: Configuration Guidelines and Details (Configuration Guidelines and Details for  "HOSTNAME.example.com") 
SAS(R) 9.2 Intelligence Platform: Web Application Administration Guide, Fourth Edition (Verifying Permissions for the Distribution Library) 
It is that one setup only as read-access by default

---->-- ja karman --<-----
SilinBorro
Quartz | Level 8

Jaap,

I´ll take a look at  those guides.

thanks!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation