BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
beto_bon
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello.

I'm using the SAS Studio and I have a question about SPC (Statistical Process Control).

When I tried to make an I-MR (individual value and moving range) control chart the output provide 2 blocks of 2 charts each.

I'd like to know if there is a possibility to get only one chart with all points from the 1st one to the last one. One chart instead of two.

Another point: why I can't save as PDF, or Word (red marks) direct from the SAS Studio? I'm not able to "download the generate data" as well.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
beto_bon
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you.

It worked well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Zard
SAS Employee

To get the control chart on a single page or panel, you can edit the code and add the option TOTPANELS=1. Place the option after the forward slash and before the semi-colon in the IRCHART statement.

beto_bon
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you.

It worked well.

bhr-q
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I have a list of 150 patients with Length of stay in the hospital. I will need to create an SPC for LOS. Could you please guide me on where to start? I think I will need to use PROC Shewhart with the I-MR (Individual-Moving Range) Chart. The LOS variable is like 5 days /7 days/ etc. Am I correct in using the I-MR chat? I will need help with the code for the SPC chart.

Thank you

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@bhr-q 

Please start a brand new thread with this topic rather than adding to an old thread which asks a different question.

--
Paige Miller
bhr-q
Fluorite | Level 6

I am a new one, could you please guide me how to put the new post, I clicked on the "learn tab / ask the experts".  but can't find the box to post my question.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation