BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
UnkaGee
Calcite | Level 5

Great point Paige and thanks for your quick reply. 

I think a decent way to visualize this would be by group. So ideally, I would have 2 graphs (1 for NSA inspectors and one for TSA inspectors). For the axes, response time would be the y-axis (DV) and x-axis would be (IV) # items 2, 4, 8. The line connecting the points would be solid for the "yes" condition and dotted for the "no" condition. 

Thanks for the referral to STORE and the standard GLM plots, I will give them a look. 

2 REPLIES 2
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I recommend using the EFFECTPLOT statement in PROC PLM to visualize regression models in SAS.

I also suggest PROC MIXED for repeated measures. Some EFFECTPLOT examples are at this blog post,

although the examples only have one continuous explanatory variable. You have to combine the ideas in the two posts.

SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

@Rick_SAS mentions using PROC MIXED for repeated measures.  There is a good reason for that.  PROC GLM does NOT use (or even compute) the correct error terms for any whole plot factors.  See SAS for Mixed Models (I think it is on 3rd edition now).

SteveDenham

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation