BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
bchronister
Fluorite | Level 6

I am trying to limit my output from my proc logistics to just my exposure of interest. My exposure, c_par_ln_q2, is a two category variable. When I use ods output to output the cloddswald, it outputs like this. 

bchronister_0-1648010996676.png

However, when I add the where statement as follows, i get a clodds1 dataset with no observations. I am not sure how to fix this. 

proc logistic data=logalla desc;
by c_gender;
class c_par_ln_q2 (ref="0");
model c_testosterone_ln_q3 (ref="1")=c_par_ln_q2 c_gender /rl link=glogit;
ods output parameterestimates=pe1 (keep=variable response ProbChiSq c_gender where=(variable= "c_par_ln_q2")) CLOddsWald=clodds1 (where=(effect= "c_par_ln_q2 1 vs 0"));
run; 

3 REPLIES 3
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

See "ODS Table Names" in the Details section of the procedure documentation whenever you have a problem like this. Since the RL option is the same as CLODDS=WALD, that table in the PROC LOGISTIC documentation indicates that the appropriate table name is CLOddsWald.

bchronister
Fluorite | Level 6

For the code that I provided, I did use the ClOddsWald table name. I was also able to subset it to other variables, but just couldn't specifically for the c_par_ln_q2 variable. Is there a part of the code that I needed to change, or am not seeing?

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I suspect there are TWO blanks after the variable name. Try

where=(effect= "c_par_ln_q2  1 vs 0")

Unfortunately, HTML compresses blanks,   so when you cut and paste in the HTML destination, the number of blanks in the HTML might not match the number of blanks in the data string.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation