BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
r3570
Obsidian | Level 7
Can anyone help me with a sample nonlinear mixed effect model (NONMEM) dataset program ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

The SAS/STAT documentation for NLMIXED has a half-dozen examples, plus the Getting Started example that cover most of what you will need.  If you want more, get a copy of SAS for Mixed Models, 3rd ed, and look through the chapter on non-linear mixed models.

SteveDenham

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

The SAS/STAT documentation for NLMIXED has a half-dozen examples, plus the Getting Started example that cover most of what you will need.  If you want more, get a copy of SAS for Mixed Models, 3rd ed, and look through the chapter on non-linear mixed models.

SteveDenham

r3570
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks for sharing the reference documents but I just wanted a sample program so that it helps me in writing my own program
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

The examples contain sample programs, data and output.

SteveDenham

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation