BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ADRostan
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to interpret the SAS code that is included in the attached Macro.  We are trying to validate this process and want to be able to replicate the actions taken by manually calculating the information. I would greatly appreciate your help or if you could forward me to another site, it would be greatly appreciated. See Below. Thanks so very much!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Please do not post text as binary files. 

Copy the text of the macro and past it into the window that pops up when you click on the Insert SAS Code iconimage.png on the forum editor menu bar.

Reeza
Super User
Paste your code into a code block, it isn't long.

If you want to figure out what it does, go through it line by line and add comments to what you think each line is doing. Then go through it again block by block to isolate what each block is doing. I think this is an old method of moving regression, if you have SAS/ETS license this may not be required.

The code isn't particularly complex but this is typically where you would hire a consultant or SAS programmer for your conversion process.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation