BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
eunyo75
Calcite | Level 5

Hi SAS users!! 

I am a beginner of SAS.   I am hoping someone here can help me with.

Currently I am trying to used GEE model using proc genmod for the panel data. 

I want to divide data into three groups. I was able to calculate estimates, SEs, p values. but I want to to compare these groups results. (post hoc test, bonferroni ) because I found the articles to compare between groups. 

I think I can use 'lsmeans'  and 'adjust'  however it doesn't works with repeated measures option.  

How should I solve this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

Yes, it works with the REPEATED statement. For example, the following uses the GEE example in the Getting Started section of the GENMOD documentation.

proc genmod data=six;
class case city age;
model wheeze = city age smoke / dist=bin;
repeated subject=case / type=exch;
lsmeans age / diff adjust=bon;
run;

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

Yes, it works with the REPEATED statement. For example, the following uses the GEE example in the Getting Started section of the GENMOD documentation.

proc genmod data=six;
class case city age;
model wheeze = city age smoke / dist=bin;
repeated subject=case / type=exch;
lsmeans age / diff adjust=bon;
run;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation