BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
desireatem
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello, I have these two categorical variables; Obesity takes three values 1, 2, 3, and medication takes three values 1,2, 3.

I ran an interaction by multiple Obesity*Medication, however, I cannot distinguish between Obesity level 1 and Medication level 3 and medication level 1 and Obesity level 3 etc. Is there an easy way to perform this interaction?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Success! We moved this post to "statistical_procedures" board.

Hello,

Which SAS procedure are you using?
Can you show us your procedure step (or at least procedure statement and model statement)?

Can this topic help you out?
Interpretation of interaction between categorical factors in logistic regression 1
https://communities.sas.com/t5/Statistical-Procedures/Interpretation-of-interaction-between-categori...

Good luck,
Koen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Success! We moved this post to "statistical_procedures" board.

Hello,

Which SAS procedure are you using?
Can you show us your procedure step (or at least procedure statement and model statement)?

Can this topic help you out?
Interpretation of interaction between categorical factors in logistic regression 1
https://communities.sas.com/t5/Statistical-Procedures/Interpretation-of-interaction-between-categori...

Good luck,
Koen

desireatem
Pyrite | Level 9

Thank you! I will code it. I thought there was a one-line code for this but there is none.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation