BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hashman
Ammonite | Level 13
Nice to hear from you, too, Art. I remember our interactions, both online and face to face, rather fondly.
Best regards
Paul
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@art297 

OT but given you still use Art, CEO, AnalystFinder.com: Can you please verify this URL. It appears to me it got hijacked. 

art297
Opal | Level 21

Sorry, I haven't used SAS in years and I no longer own the domain (or company) AnalystFinder.com. In fact, I don't even recall participating in the post that you're asking about. It looks like someone else used my logon to participate. However, at my age, memory is no longer as good as it used to be, so I may have participated and simply forgotten.

Ksharp
Super User
@art297

Arthur.T,
Long time no see !
Did you see Perter.E in recently years ?
art297
Opal | Level 21
KSharp, Long time no see or hear. I also have not seen or been in contact with Peter for some years now. If you want, you could always try to reach him via his LinkedIn page, namely:https://www.linkedin.com/in/petereberhardt/?originalSubdomain=ca
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

Hi @art297  @Ksharp  @hashman  @Patrick  . I just logged in here on a random contemplating thought after ages. I just thought I would say Hi. Are you folks still using SAS? If yes, Viya? Personally, I guess every so often, albeit the focus has been more on R , SAP Hana, O9 on the forecasting side. 

Guru @hashman  It's awesome to see you are here.  I lost your number when I changed my phone. Please text my phone if you still have mine or I shall send you an offline(email) message later. Update: I moved from CT to WI to work in a different industry & area. It's been almost a year. I like the chilly weather. Suits my hyperactive thyroid. lol. We should connect sometime. 🙂

I hope everyone is doing well and in good health. 

hashman
Ammonite | Level 13
Hi Naveen, it's nice to hear from you. I'm alive and kicking, just not active in this space too much. Hope WI treats you well!
Ksharp
Super User

SAS and R have almost the same activity now .

And in Pharm field ,SAS is still heavily used .

Ksharp_0-1716250064688.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 7 in conversation