BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hashman
Ammonite | Level 13
Nice to hear from you, too, Art. I remember our interactions, both online and face to face, rather fondly.
Best regards
Paul
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@art297 

OT but given you still use Art, CEO, AnalystFinder.com: Can you please verify this URL. It appears to me it got hijacked. 

art297
Opal | Level 21

Sorry, I haven't used SAS in years and I no longer own the domain (or company) AnalystFinder.com. In fact, I don't even recall participating in the post that you're asking about. It looks like someone else used my logon to participate. However, at my age, memory is no longer as good as it used to be, so I may have participated and simply forgotten.

Ksharp
Super User
@art297

Arthur.T,
Long time no see !
Did you see Perter.E in recently years ?
art297
Opal | Level 21
KSharp, Long time no see or hear. I also have not seen or been in contact with Peter for some years now. If you want, you could always try to reach him via his LinkedIn page, namely:https://www.linkedin.com/in/petereberhardt/?originalSubdomain=ca

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 7 in conversation