BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
njgrubic
Fluorite | Level 6

I have created a multi-level logistic regression model using PROC GLIMMIX. I am able to obtain interaction estimates and 95% CIs on the multiplicative scale from the fixed effects output, although I am not sure if there is a simple way in SAS to output the estimates and 95% CIs on the additive scale (I am looking to calculate relative excess risk due to interaction [RERI] with a 95% CI). SAS code below. Thanks.

proc glimmix data=cares2;
class group outcome (ref="No") intervention (ref="No") smoker(ref="No") area(ref="urban") gender(ref="Female") /;
model outcome = intervention area intervention*area gender / dist=binary link=logit ddfm=bw solution oddsratio cl;
random intercept / subject=group;
lsmeans intervention*area / slicedifftype=control('No' 'urban') adjust=bon oddsratio cl ilink;
run;
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

The ilink option provides estimates on the original (additive) scale.  However, to get additive differences to generate relative risks I suspect you will need to use the %NLmeans macro.  The note here should provide a starting point.

SteveDenham

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SASJedi
SAS Super FREQ
Moved to Analytical Procedures forum where it should get better visibility
Check out my Jedi SAS Tricks for SAS Users
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

The ilink option provides estimates on the original (additive) scale.  However, to get additive differences to generate relative risks I suspect you will need to use the %NLmeans macro.  The note here should provide a starting point.

SteveDenham

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation