BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

If you've ever been to an in-person SUGA Meetup at SAS Global Forum, you know we try to give you information in the form of a presentation or two, then time to network with other admins and architects. Well, this year is no different...except it's virtual.

SUGA Meetup image.png

I hope you'll make time to join us on June 3, 2021 from 11:00am to 1:00pm ET for a virtual SUGA Meetup. We have two exciting presentations, a fun trivia event and the opportunity to network with SAS folks and other admins. This event is as close to an in-person event as we can make it. We're hosting it on Microsoft Teams, so turn on your camera and your mic and join us! You'll have the chance to ask questions of the two presenters, and have them answer you in real time. Plus, we'll put everyone in breakout rooms for about 20 or 25 minutes of networking time.

Register today! I hope to see you soon.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
1 REPLY 1
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thank you to everyone who attended the SUGA Meetup. I will be posting the recording, slides and any unanswered Q&A in the coming days.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 5 likes
  • 1 in conversation